I received this beautiful blog award from Land Girl on the Home Front the other day and am so flattered! Her blog, Letters from the Home Front is a full of lovely 1940's and vintage inspiration through pictures, fashion and history. Love it! Thank you Land Girl!
Now it's my turn to pass along the award. Don't feel bad if your name isn't included! I've only choosen those that have not yet received the award. Just right-click on the pic above and save it to your computer and then post it on your own blog and send the award along to blogs that you think are a good read!
- Glamour Girl at Glamour Girl's New Life. A fellow Glamour Girl and my first blogger friend. Follow her as she goes through her divorce and starts a brand new life for herself. We're all rooting for you GG!
- Eye Girl at Life as Eye See It. Blogger friend that I met at Thirty-Something Bloggers site. She gave me my first blog award, One Lovely Blog. Yeah! She and I really seem to see "eye to eye" on a lot of things in life. I know, cheesy joke...
- Legally Blonde Mel at I Pick Pretty. Funny, sarcastic, intelligent AND stylish! What more is there to say?
- Tudor City Girl - a single, unemployed girl in New York City. Cheer her on as she starts a romance with neighbor boy!
- Kitschnkarma - blogger of all things kitsch and vintage. Love it!
- Ebony Haywood at Sizzling Publications - my most recent friend at Thirty-Something Bloggers. Written and video blogging with an insightful look at everyday situations.
- Fleur de Guerre at Diary of a Vintage Girl - Tips, tricks, photos and fashion from a 1940's enthusiast and real-life pinup girl.
- Kathie at My Net Finds - blogging about all her great finds while surfing the internet - giveaways, contests, recipes, tips, etc. Another one of my first followers!
- The Pretty Provvy at The (Anti) Socialite - Brand new blogger! the Pretty Provvy joins the notoriously pretensious Junior League and blogs about her adventures.
- Simple Girl at Simply Love Life - Another Thirty-Something friend and like-minded girl.
- Brilliant Farmgirl's Beauty Secrets - Great beauty secrets and product reviews!
- An NYC Housewife in Training - Real life, funny posts by a wannabe domestic diva.
- RetroModGirl - I have accidentally spent hours of time on this lovely blog with so many cool vintage pics, links, etc.
- Zoe Rights - Not your typical "mommy-blogger." Funny and inspirational!
- 2berrys at Starting My Live Over at 35 - For all of us thirty-somethings that are stuck in life's limbo; career? kids? Who knows!