Jul 7, 2009

Why?

Things that I just don't understand and/or completely piss me off:
  1. Why do men always hang the toilet paper backwards on the holder?

  2. Why do we always have to listen to the automated voice tell us how to leave a message everytime we call someone? Voice mail and/or answering machines have been around for at least 25 years. If you need instructions on leaving a message - you are obviously a complete moron!

  3. Why do people always ask which button to push when you hand them your camera to take a picture? What do they expect you to say - "The smallest button on the side????" NO! It is ALWAYS "the big button on top!!!!"

  4. Why is it when you call a company like cell phone, insurance, credit card, etc., the automatic voice mail always tells you to type in your account number so "they can better serve you while you wait." Then as soon as you reach a real person, the first question they ask is, "Can I have your account number please?" NO DAMMIT! I already typed it in along with my phone number, social security number, blood type and mother's maiden name!!!!! Stop wasting my time!!!

  5. Why do grocery store cashiers always ask if you "found everything ok" when you check out? What are you suppose to say? "No, actually, I couldn't find the milk. Will you go fetch it for me while I stand here and piss off everyone behind me in line then perhaps write a check for my purchases?"
If anyone can answer these troubling questions, please reply. I have plenty of time to wait for your answers as I am on hold with the credit card company right now entering my shoe size and favorite lucky number!


PhotobucketPhotobucket

11 comments:

Little Ms Blogger said...

I understand if you press 8 on your touch tone phone, you'll get all these answers. However, if you don't have a touch tone phone, you'll never know.

Anonymous said...

LOL! I'm so glad I don't share the bathroom with my husband...I think I'd want to strangle him. I've always thought the same thing about the rest of your questions :-)

Glamour Girl said...

I totally get number 3,4 and 5 especially! Very few people have sense!

Ebony said...

Lol! I so share your sentiments.

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! Love it!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Awesome post, I enthusiastically second all of your points! (My husband is a compulsive backwards toilet paper roll hanger too! ;D)


Thank you for the early AM chuckles, sweetie!

♥ Jessica

Kimberly @ Bookmark To Blog said...

haha! I thought these things happened for the soul purpose of annoying me.

Judi said...

I echo the comments already shared. (And just so you know, I am checking my cell phone's voice mail settings immediately after I finish typing this as I suspect I may be unintentionally guilty of #2!)

Toothfairy said...

really agree with the camera thing...
It's so dumb actually...


*loves*

Unknown said...

The toilet paper thing really irks me.

Jules said...

I just found your blog through Kathie and I really love it!

Everything you said here drives me crazy, especially the toilet paper and account number thing.