- Why do men always hang the toilet paper backwards on the holder?
- Why do we always have to listen to the automated voice tell us how to leave a message everytime we call someone? Voice mail and/or answering machines have been around for at least 25 years. If you need instructions on leaving a message - you are obviously a complete moron!
- Why do people always ask which button to push when you hand them your camera to take a picture? What do they expect you to say - "The smallest button on the side????" NO! It is ALWAYS "the big button on top!!!!"
- Why is it when you call a company like cell phone, insurance, credit card, etc., the automatic voice mail always tells you to type in your account number so "they can better serve you while you wait." Then as soon as you reach a real person, the first question they ask is, "Can I have your account number please?" NO DAMMIT! I already typed it in along with my phone number, social security number, blood type and mother's maiden name!!!!! Stop wasting my time!!!
- Why do grocery store cashiers always ask if you "found everything ok" when you check out? What are you suppose to say? "No, actually, I couldn't find the milk. Will you go fetch it for me while I stand here and piss off everyone behind me in line then perhaps write a check for my purchases?"
Jul 7, 2009
Things that I just don't understand and/or completely piss me off: