OMG - I received three new awards from wonderful blogger friends and didn't even prepare a speech!
I apologize if it has taken me awhile to post these, but I've been in the middle of a move (which will hopefully be wrapped up this weekend).
First, I got the Water Cooler Wonder Award from Jessica at Chronically Vintage. Check out her blog for great vintage finds and pictures!
The second award I received was the Golden Blog Award from Kathy at My Net Finds, a wonderful resource of deals, coupons, sales, give-a-ways and more!
The third award is the Honest Scrap Award from Ebony at Sizzling Publications. Ebony is one intelligent and funny lady!
Thank you so much ladies! Everyone - please be sure to check out their blogs. I have decided to wait to pass these awards along as I have limited time right now. But, a caveat for the Honest Scrap Award was to tell 10 true things about yourself, which I will go ahead and do.
Readers - please vote on one of these things and I will expound upon the story in my next post. Some of them may not be as juicy as they sound, but some may be juicier - so choose wisely! ;)
- I worked at CBS headquarters for awhile and found myself stalking Dan Rather, but then I started to wonder if he was really the one stalking me...
- When I was working at CBS it was for the soap opera, As The World Turns
- When I was 15, I almost got arrested for prostitution
- I had a pet goat when I was about 3 years old
- I have a phobia of ketchup
- I became BFF with Venus Williams at a party one night a few years ago
- I partied for two nights in a row with Fab, the surviving member of Milli Vanilli before I even realized who he was
- I once unintentionally ended up at a lesbian bar dressed as Marilyn Monroe
- In the fifth grade, I punched the school bully in the face and made him cry
- My most prized possession is what I think may be a plastic, purple squirrell head
Ok, dear readers, your choice - what do you want to hear more about? I can't wait to see what you choose!!!