Jul 29, 2009

I'm On a Boat


I feel horrible about slacking off on my blogging. Insert bullshit random excuses here. But really, moving into a new house has taken most of my time, energy, money and brain cells.


On a brighter note - HH and I were on a boat Saturday night for a friend's 30th birthday party. Why is having a party on a boat so much more glamorous than having a party on land? I'm not sure, but we had a great time and it was just what I needed to get my mind off of some other life stresses.



PhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

Kimberly @ Bookmark To Blog said...

I love this! Mr. Simple's brother just bought a shirt that says I'm On A Boat on the front of it. We're huge fans.

Anonymous said...

I love boats! you're right, there's something about it, just feels glamorous ;-)

BaronessVonVintage said...

fabulous dahling.

Debbie said...

Did you have your flippy floppies? That's great!

Unknown said...

I swear we share a brain. Check my post tomorrow. I *shock!* pre-wrote it today since we're going away.