Jul 3, 2009

Pole Dance Fever

Bad News: I am bruised, bleeding, have possibly cracked a few ribs, put my knee out of place and can't feel my arms nor raise them high enough to apply makeup today.

Good News: New-found respect for strippers. Ladies, next time your man excitedly volunteers to, I mean...is forced into going to the strip joint with his slobbery, horn-dog, immature friends, no need to be upset when he comes home minus a few hundred dollars. Those ladies DESERVE it!

Yeah for my first pole dance class last night and yeah for the pole dance studio that magically appeared in this conservative suburban town! Something new and fun to do with my girlfriends. I just need a little more practice ;)




PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

Ebony said...

i feel u. i've taken strip tease classes and had no idea how physically demanding it is to be sexy. btw that pic is too funny! lol.

Glamour Girl said...

For those about to 'slide' - I salute you!

Kimberly @ Bookmark To Blog said...

We had a pole dance studio come into our area a couple of years ago and I have been taking classes on and off. I like it because you can take classes that teach you to dance sexy or you can take classes that show you how to use the pole to work your muscles. And boy is it a workout!! I had no idea how physically demanding it was going to be but it's a lot of fun!

Witchcrafted Life said...

I'm so intrigued by the idea of pole dancing (for fun, not as a lucrative career switch ;D), thank you for sharing your experience with us! :)


Big hugs, sweetie!
♥ Jessica